In an effort to follow my own advice, I'm writing a 'check-in' letter to myself. So that 6 months from now, I can 'check-in', re-read this letter and hold myself accountable to the things I hope to accomplish--listed here. Not just a check-list of things to do, but also of deeper things that I need to change. That I have needed to change.
And hello to you too.
1. Let's get happier.
2. quit your shitty job.
3. discover what the mysterious small, brown streaks are on all your white clothes when they come out of the washer/dryer.
4. start an Amazon business account
5. start an Ebay business account
6. start a USPS business account for mailing needs
7. get your girlfriend to move in
8. wash the dogs every couple weeks
9. pull up all the crab-grass in the front yard
10. get a realator to come out and tell you what needs to be done to get this house on the market
11. start exercising
12. eat better. eat at all. scotch and pop-corn aren't dinner.
13. grocery shop and cook more
14. stop being so afraid of failure
15. get an animation made of the chambering process for classes
16. work on some video for classes
17. art: it still loves you. maybe you should ask it out for coffee?
18. be a better daughter
19. be a better sister
20. be a better niece
22. empty out basement room for workroom
23. finish kitchen
24. start bathroom
25. fix attic access
26. spend more time with friends. make new ones if the old ones won't comply.
28. find a better job that makes you happy and engages you positively
29. if you can't do 28, find a job that's not stressful and lets you focus on better stuff
30. fix flooding basement
31.trim front bushes. a lot.
32. work on your own business more
33. make business cards & a website for your business
34. research insurance
35. start writing articles for your business
36. let yourself go and be the person you want to be
37. spend more time outside
38. walk the dogs more
39. quit that shitty job and work through your fear