After faithfully watching both The Closer and Major Crimes since day one, and being a major freaking fan of Mary McDonnell, AND having dedicated countless hours to nitpicking through the wonderful, beautiful, incredibly SMART set-dressings of Sharon Raydor's condo (and lesser degree, office), I humbly request the following:
1. Interior shots of Sharon Raydor's bedroom
2. Interior shots of Sharon Raydor's bathroom
3. Daylight interiors of condo. All those rich dark colors are so muddy to the eye when attempting to ID items. I'm looking at you bar/console area.
4. Balcony shot
5. Quality shot of vases/knickknacks in dining room shelf
6. I WANT THE HALLWAY ACCENT TABLE UNDER SHARON'S WINDOW, BETWEEN RUSTY'S ROOM & the BATHROOM. I WANT THAT TABLE. FIND A WAY.
That is all.
Sure, it's a uniquely driven perspective that may have nothing to do with the storyline at this point...I can't help it. I like the damn set. I like the thoughtful decorations and intelligent interior design.
Although, WHO DROPPED THE BALL ON CHRISTMAS? The angels were pedestrian. I could really have helped out there. The majority of tacky ornaments sort of undermined the classy Sharon feel I get from the character. While IDing those terrible ornaments, I found so many really good ones, that I think someone must have rushed that particular process. Sorry. I've been sitting on that since the angel episode. Brrr.
Please. GIVE ME THE TABLE. I cannot find it. I may have to steal it. I'll do a lousy job. I'll get caught. I'm an adult. I can't be treated as a juvie, no matter how immature I am. I'll have a record. My mother will be appalled. My partner will not be surprised, but she will be disappointed. No one will understand. I'll have to fashion license plates, or baskets, or rewire lamps or whatever, in the hoosegow.