> unusual bugs at home

« Back to unusual bugs at home

"writing spider"

"writing spider"

My friend Donna said these spiders are called "writing spiders" because of the zigzag pattern they weave in the center of their webs: that it resembles writing.

This is the biggest writing spider I've seen. It set up shop next to my front door for several days.